There are numerous subjects in the BCom syllabus that you have to study during the course. I have listed these subjects with the suggested books written by popular authors.
Bcom Subjects & Books
Here are some financial accounting books for Bcom written by popular authors.
Business Laws books for Bcom:
- N.D. Kapoor’s Elements of Business Law
- Dagar, Inder Jeet, and Agnihotri, Anurag. Business Laws: Text and Problems. Sage Publication
Corporate Accounting books for B.Com:
- Goyal, Bhushan Kumar. Corporate Accounting. Taxmann
- Kumar, Alok. Corporate Accounting. Kitab Mahal
- Sehgal Ashok & Sehgal Deepak. Corporate Accounting
- Tulsian P. C. Corporate Accounting. S Chand & Co. New Delhi
Corporate Laws books for B.Com:
- Bhushan, Bharat. Kapoor, N.D., Abbi, Rajni, “Elements of Company Law”. Sultan Chand & Sons Pvt. Ltd.
- Chadha R. & Chadha, S.(2018). Company Laws. Scholar Tech Press, Delhi
Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management books for B.Com:
- Decenzo, D. A., & Robbins, S. P. (2011). Fundamentals of Human Resource Management India: Wiley.
- Dessler, G. (2017). Human Resource Management. Pearson
- Pattanayak, B. (2018). Human Resource Management. Delhi. Prentice Hall of India.
Income Tax Law and Practice
Income Tax Law and Practice books for B.Com:
- Ahuja, Girish and Gupta Ravi. Systematic Approach to Income Tax. Bharat Law House, Delhi.
- Singhania, Vinod K. and Singhania Monica. Students’ Guide to Income Tax, University Edition. Taxmann Publications Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
Management Principles and Applications
Management Principles and Applications books for B.Com:
- Kumar, Pardeep. Management : Principles and Applications. JSR Publication House LP, Delhi.
- Mahajan, J.P. and Mahajan Anupama. Management Principles and applications. Vikas Publications
Cost Accounting books for B.Com:
- Arora, M.N. Cost Accounting-principles and practice. Vikas Publishing House, New Delhi.
- Jhamb, H. V. Fundamentals of Cost Accounting.Ane Books Pvt Ltd, New Delhi
- Lal, Jawahar., and Srivastava, Seema. Cost Accounting. McGraw Hill Publishing Co., New Delhi.
Business Mathematics books for B.Com:
- Kapoor, V.K. Business Mathematics, Theory & Applications. Sultan Chand & Sons
- Sharma, S.K. & Kaur, Gurmeet. Business Mathematics. Sultan Chand
- Thukral, J.K. Business Mathematics. Mayur Publications.
Computer Applications in Business
Computer Applications in Business books for B.Com:
- Elmasari, Ranez and Shamkant B. Navathe, Fundamentals of Database Systems, Pearson Education
- Jain Hem Chand and Tiwari H. N. (2019), Computer Applications in Business, Taxmann
- Madan Sushila, Computer Applications in Business, Scholar Tech Press.
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Marketing books for BCom:
- Etzel, M. J., Walker, B. J., Stanton, W. J., & Pandit, A. (2010). Marketing (14th ed.). Mc Graw Hill.
- Kapoor, Neeru. Principles of Marketing. PHI
- Kotler, P., Armstrong, G. and Agnihotri, P. (2018). Principles of Marketing (17th Edition), Pearson Education. Indian edition.
Financial Management books for BCom:
- Khan,M.Y. Khan and Jain P.K. Financial management: Text and Problems. Tata McGraw Hill
- Kothari, R. Financial Management : A Contemporary Approach. Sage Publications India Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi
- Pandey, I M. Financial Management. Vikas Publications
Auditing and Corporate Governance
Auditing and Corporate Governance books for BCom:
- Kumar A., Gupta L. and R.J. Arora, Auditing and Corporate Governance, (2016), Taxmann Pvt Ltd.
- Sharma, J.P.(2016), Corporate Governance, Business Ethics, and CSR, Ane Books Pvt Ltd, New Delhi
- Tricker, Bob.(2015) Corporate Governance-Principles, Policies, and Practice (Indian Edition). Oxford University Press, New Delhi.
Goods and Service Tax (GST) and Customs
Goods and Service Tax (GST) and Customs Law books for BCom:
- Ahuja, Girish, Gupta Ravi, GST & Customs Law.
- Babbar, Sonal, Kaur, Rasleen and Khurana, Kritika. Goods and Service Tax (GST) and Customs Law. Scholar Tech Press.
- Bansal, K. M., GST & Customs Law, Taxmann Publication.